The FAQ has been updated! Find out more about the kids events along with schedules for events during the day!
Come support the USA in their first 2010 World Cup game versus England on June 12th. The game will be broadcast live on a big screen in Cabbagetown Park. Come early for Argentina vs. Nigeria at 10:00 am. Festivities will start before the game and include interactive activities for the kids put on by local soccer associations. Food and beer will be available by local vendors.
As a small community based festival, we plan to create awareness with kids and families by having fun, interactive soccer-based activities before and after the game.
- USA vs England broadcast live at 2:30 pm on a 9 foot by 12 foot LED screen!
- Argentina vs Nigeria at 10:00 am
- Soccer Activities for kids of all ages before and after the game from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Food & Beverages. Beer provided by Sweetwater Brewing Company
- Meet the Beat! Atlanta's own WPS team the Atlanta Beat will be there from 1:00 to 2:30 to sign autographs and put on a skills demo! Their street team will be on hand all day giving away prizes too!
Support Atlanta's Bid for the World Cup! Let's show FIFA that Atlanta should host World Cup games in 2018 / 2022. The Cabbagetown SoccerFest will align with FIFA and the Atlanta World Cup Bid Committee to put on a Green and Sustainable festival. The Cabbagetown SoccerFest Committee will require that vendors offer only compostable plates, bowls, cups and flatware to festival visitors. The majority of the proceeds will benefit FIFA's main charity, SOS Children's Villages.
Saturday June 12th, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The first game begins at 10:00 am and our main event, USA vs. England begins at 2:30 pm. There will be activities for kids running all day.
701 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30316. Need Directions?